Wednesday, March 13, 2013

We love dirt!

Yesterday was the first bout of warm weather that Porter has experienced while being able to walk in his short little life so far.

HE LOVED IT! 

He loved it so much that while attempting to take him inside he would thrash, scream, then turn into a limp noodle as if all the happiness in the world had been taken away.    

Dirt, rocks, grass, and anything with wheels is his thing.  He is so much like his dad.

  





He likes to throw sand.

Thank goodness cousin Drake is patient.  Porter pelted him in the face over, and over, and over again.  

And again.

Does it not feel so good when your kids completely destroy a pair of shoes?  I love it!  
                                          

1 comment:

  1. He is boy through and through! We've had to keep one pair of shoes nice and the rest seem to get trashed. Oh, and don't worry. The throwing a fit about going inside doesn't stop as they get older! :) (I'm so glad you're updating the blog - I love seeing pictures of you guys!)

    ReplyDelete