It has been way to long since I have updated this thing. A lot has happened. Mr. Porter turned one in October and is walking, running, jumping, and dancing (my favorite) every moment of the day that he is awake. He is such a happy boy! Lexington works for American Family Insurance and is loving it. I thought he would always come home from work with dirt on his face and mud on his boots, but surprisingly, being a business man suits him. I got certified as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). I have wanted to be an EMT since high school and I am so happy I finally did it! I love everything about emergency medicine and hope to continue my education until I am a paramedic! Most of all, I am happy being a nose wiping, diaper changing, peek-a-boo playing MOM with oatmeal in my hair! Babies and a sweet husband bring the most joy!



No comments:
Post a Comment