Porter has a mild to serious obsession with tractors. EVERYTHING is a tractor and grandpa gets special hugs from Porter because he drives the tractor. He is all boy. More boy than I can handle sometimes, and to think we have another one just like him on the way. Oy. I want to sleep just thinking about it! However, we love our little boy(s) and we would be perfectly happy if all the babies we have are boys (we would accept a girl too).
Is it just Porter, or do all boys have a problem with stuffing way to much food in their mouths at once? I don't think I will ever trust him to eat without supervision!
I planted a garden in my parents corral. Watermelons, jack-o-lanterns, cantaloupe, tomatoes, and massive 200 pound pumpkins (just for fun).
And this is sweet Violet. The newest addition to my parents family! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment